The Lamborghini Club UK is the trading name of LC UK Limited (reg:02105750 ) and the Directors of such are committed together with the Committee members of the Club (referring to Lamborghini Club UK) to ensuring, as reasonably as possible, the protection from disclosure and misuse of personal information supplied through the Clubs’ operations.
The Club is registered (Z661596X) with the Information Commissioner and registration is automatically renewed annually.
The Club has ensured, as reasonably as possible, that there are sufficient safeguarding measures in place to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure of information submitted via the use of the Club’s web site facilities.
Payment facilities are through contracted third parties – Paypal (payment through the Clubs web site) and Worldpay (mobile payment). The Club is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant under the agreement with Worldpay and the Club has an Information Security Policy to comply with their requirements. The Club does not store any credit card information. Payments made through those facilities are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the relevant provider which also applies to and are adhered to by the Club.
It has been agreed that:
- information held by the club covering each current member will include name, address, email address, telephone numbers, payment records and, if owners, details of the car(s) that includes the registration number(s).,
- such information as in point 1 above is kept for a period after the membership has ceased.,
- the Club will not use, sell, transfer or disclose personal or car details for any purpose not described or referred to below:
- Administration and management of the Club and its members.,
- Inviting renewals.,
- Enquiring about re joining after a period of absence.,
- Distribution of the various Clubs’ communications / publications – newsletters, invitations to events etc.,
- Disclosure of personal details within articles either printed or in electronic format unless given written permission.,
- Confirming to a legitimate third party whether or not any person is a member of the Club.,
- Providing details to the Police on their written request subject to the regulations of the Data protection Act.,
- Provide information as required to do so by Law.
The Clubs Privacy Statement solely applies to the Clubs web site and the Club has no control and takes no responsibility over those third party sites accessed through the Clubs web site.
Updates to this policy statement may be made and posted onto the site so please check this page regularly.